Reduce risk with the best plan
Like any governing body, our Software Quality Assurance (QA) team provides an expert third party whose sole objective is to find and resolve areas of risk and points of failure.
Depending on your project, using the cloud for software testing can provide increased flexibility and reduced costs. We can help determine if this is the right approach for your project.
With over 30 years of software development and quality assurance experience using strict methodologies and cutting edge tools we offer:
- A complete quality plan process honed on hundreds of mission-critical projects
- A team of experts trained to test pre-production as if they were the live solutions, minimizing post-go-live challenges
- The creation of use cases and test plans using scripts based on real-world scenarios
- The design and execution of detailed test cases by experts trained to find the subtle nuances that often escape general observation
- Regular tracking and reporting to project stakeholders on quality assurance testing results so all parties are aware of progress
Benefit from a flexible approach
Our flexible approach allows us to adapt our quality life cycle and methodologies to replicate those being used or advocated by our clients. This means we're able to accommodate each client's distinctive requests and work hand-in-hand with internal staff when needed. Some of our past in tandem Software QA services include:
- Inviting a client's internal software QA staff to participate in functional testing at our office before a major release
- Providing our services to clients onsite to partake in their SIT, SAT, and UAT test cycles
- Delivering extensive test plans and reporting QA progress using our client's internal format and defect tracking systems
While our typical quality assurance management plan encompasses quality planning, control, assurance and improvement, our team's level of involvement can be tailored to meet each client's unique requirements, budgets and needs.
Our Software QA Methodology
We are proponents of the Continuous Improvement Process approach to quality. With this approach in mind, we follow the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) method for the software quality lifecycle. Our strategy rests on the premise that it is exponentially cheaper to fix defects when they are found early rather than at a later stage. We believe that the higher the level of test assurance (coverage, frequency, etc.), the easier it is to catch issues early.
The following is a pictorial representation of our quality lifecycle:
Software Testing Lifecycle
We offer a full software testing lifecycle service on demand, so that clients can augment their own development resources (or those of their external development partner) with our QA Analysts. Our independent analysis helps to provide oversight and superior product readiness for any application, with staff working from either our location or the client's.
We offer all forms of software validation and testing services (with appropriate reporting and verification) including:
- Test strategy preparation
- Test plan preparation
- Test case preparation
- Test case execution
- Various types of testing services described in our Expertise section
Types of Testing
Based on the client's requirements, budgets and needs, we are often asked to perform only certain aspects of the QA lifecycle, with the client's in house QA department or other subject matter experts taking over the cycle at a point that is most suitable to them.
Large-scale projects generally have a requirement for our QA group to be actively involved in all stages of the development. Formal procedures and sign-offs are most prevalent on these large initiatives, where often the project's risks and visibility are more evident. Our staff sometimes takes direction from the client's management, following their directives and methodologies even after product launch. More often, however, we lead the QA process all the way into the post-implementation stage.
Back to all Services