Ambitions to improve quality & performance through redesign & renewal
Businesses envision integrating world‐class outcomes-driven websites, using sophisticated content management systems (CMS) for a richer user experience. Aspirations that continuously benefit this perspective consist of:
- Ability to access from multiple platforms, such as mobile, tablet, desktop, screen reader, etc.
- Intuitive and consistent navigation based on user-centred design.
- Easier search to access content using user-focused information architecture.
- Adoption of AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) and WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines).
- Capability to test, measure, and improve performance.
Achievements expected by integrating a sophisticated CMS include:
- Easy and intuitive paths for users to access content to complete tasks relevant to their goals.
- Content presented in engaging way that is easily consumed and understood.
- Streamlining processes that are manual in the current implementation.
After a thorough evaluation of content management requirements and an analysis of leading candidate platforms, technical documentation is produced for implementing high level recommendations on replacement of current system in place. This information architecture portion will result in a number of deliverables, which will be used to guide integration efforts.
Back to all Services